Category of Product:
Pre-Biotic - A substances that stimulates the growth or activity of microorganisms (e.g., bacteria and fungi) by creating or supporting a favorable environment. In this case the environment is soil and the area close to the plant roots called the rhizosphere.
1. TerraPro - Tested and Measured doing a molecular characterization down to a sub-atomic level, under a Commercial Proprietary Information Contract by Los Alamos National Labs with Sandia National Laboratories, TerraPro is a carbon rich Macro-Molecular Substance (huge molecules clustered together into Supramolecular groups). Supramolecular just means that the molecules are highly energized and they self assembled into larger structures where the molecules are not chemically bonded to each other. In nature the carbon that accumulates on the surface of plant roots, the result of a chemical reaction and carbon sequestration, are recalcitrant carbon structures that are macro huge and supramolecular. Recalcitrant means that this form of carbon will not decay at the hands of the soil microbes and will persist in the soil for a long time. Some people will call Humic Acids recalcitrant however Humic Acids have never been described down to a molecular level, so not much is known about them. TerraPro has been described using a molecular characteriztion study at the National Labs. It fortifies the soil using a Biomimetic molecular substances that support the healthy function of soil structure, soil porosity, drainage, salinity control, sodium remediation, improved uptake of water, improved uptake of mineral elements into the plant, improved environment for soil microorganism. This products active ingredient is protected by the Intellectual Act as proprietary and is exempt from the Freedom of Information Act.
2. Protein Crumblies - Provides a nutritional calorie of energy for the soil microbes to feed on by using protein. Protein molecules are built from amino acids, which are the the building blocks of all life and essential for stimulating and supporting the growth of beneficial soil biota. The Data Sheet for Protein Crumblies defines the exact caloric contribution from Amino Acids that the product provides to the Terrestrial Biosphere (soil, microbes and plants). The product also provides the Amino Acids needed to build the most common protein on earth, which is RuBisCo, a critical part of Calvin Cycle (the photosynthesis process) in plants. Without Calvin Cycle, nothing happens and we have no plants!
3. SUPRAPLEX - used by fertilizer company's as the base liquid to add other soluble nutrients. Also could be used by lawn care company's for the same use for foliar feeding. Made from TTP Supreme Compost by minimizing the compost down to a sub collodal particle size into a liquid solution. The mechanism for doing this is proprietary.
4. Earth Nectar & Earth Ambrosia - companion items containing SUPRAPLEX, enzymes, Kelp and solublized oxidized lignite shale that provides a Humic Acid value. Keep in mind that the term Humic Acids does not describe a molecular substance that's ever been characterized or described. It's only a term that's used to describe a carbon substance measured using a very basic non molecular technique.
Pro-Biotic - In the case of Soil Secrets are specific microbes including live bacteria, mycorrhizal fungi or yeasts that are good for the health of the whole system. By specific we are saying we know exactly who the bacteria are and how many live cells the product contains of each species. The bacteria Pro-Biotic called BioPack is a Consortium product. These are the organisms that support and directly articulate with plants, providing something for the plants while the plants provide something back in exchange. This class of soil microbes are also involved in the anabolic construction of precursor chemicals such as enzymes, aromatic carbon rings, glyco-proteins (Glomalin), etc. They are also the microbes that provide both a solutioning and solubilizing effect on the mineral elements of soil such as silica, sulfur, iron, zinc, copper, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. These type of microbes are specialists and are not the same microbes that we call the Saprophytes, such as those microbes we find in compost involved with the catabolism (tearing down) of soil organic matter.
1. EndoMaxima - Single species Rhizophagus irregularis (formerly known as Glomus intraradices) mycorrhizal product containing the industries highest spore count AM product at 3200 viable spores per gram. We are also capaple of providing this product at a spore count of 6400 spores per gram, approprieate for growers using vacuum air planters so that 300,000 live spores per acre can be targeted for treatment on seed while planting.
2. MycoMaxima - a multiple species mycorrhizal product including both AM species and Ecto species, useful for diverse landscaping projects including hardwoods and conifers plus species that use only AM (VAM) mycorrhizal relationships.
3. MycoMaxima Professional - For Landscaping, this product contains a blend of MycoMaxima with TerraPro, plus a buffering base cation blend of calcium and magnesium. For placing the mycorrhizal spores directly into the planting hole, this product has a specific application chart for planting containerized plants and larger trees.
4. White Lightning - is the retail MycoMaxima
5. BioPack Soil ProBiotic Consortium - includes 12 species of yeast and bacteria that directly support plant health by solubilizing elements from the soil so plants can uptake those elements.
Fertilizer - any product that supplies elements of nutrition such as N-P-K or the minors, regardless of the product having a guaranteed analysis statement.
1. TTP Supreme Compost - While not legally a fertilzer, compost provides elements of nutrition for plants such as nitrogen, calcium, phosphorous, etc. However a guranteed analysis is difficult to do with compost as the reciept of ingredients is impossible to keep exact. Therefore compost is more easily recognized as a Soil Amendment. Our compost called TTP Supreme is screened to a minimum particle size so it can be used in a hydroseeder, while minimizing plug up problems. The screening process also concentrates the mineral nutrient value by increasing the bulk density of the compost, therefore more compost per cubic foot of product. All compost contains mineral nutrients and nitrogen so the greater the bulk density the more compost per cubic foot and the higher the nutrient concentration per cubic foot. Also contains microbial saprophytes that will fortify a sterile soil with microbes for the objective of breaking down organic matter. Remember, these are not the same microbes that we can provide in our Consortium BioPack product.
Bio-Stimulants - pretty much any Pre-biotic could be called a Bio-Stimulant, however most bio-stimulants I see being offered also claim to have a microbial component, which is usually not identified. Most products sold are illegal and are not properly identified or registered in those states that are tough to get registration in.